Most sophisticated USG machines are used for high-performance imaging function to visualize minute tissue details and vascular structures with precision for a faster and more accurate diagnosis.
- USGs with Women’s Imaging Configuration Designed to Improve Breast and High-risk OB/GYN Imaging.
- Ultrasounds, sometimes referred to as sonograms, are a medical test which uses high frequency sound waves to produce a picture of the organs in the body. In the case of pregnancy, ultrasounds are routinely prescribed to produce an image of the fetus.
- A volume scan takes images from a few different angles, which reveal more detailed images of the fetus, such as facial features. It can also capture movements made by the baby during the procedure (Anomaly Scan).
- The machines are capable of doing Elastography which helps better delineation of certain Hepatic, Breast and Thyroid Pathology.
- The high frequency probes are capable of doing better scanning of Musculo-Skeletal System.
Acoustic Radiation Force Impulse (ARFI)
New technologies in ultrasound elastography imaging, including Acoustic Radiation Force Impulse (ARFI) and shear wave detection imaging, are providing a new dimension of diagnostic information for physicians.